Thursday, September 29, 2005

Will someone enlighten me?

All my life I swore up and down and to the pope that I would never be one of those girls that ditches her friends every weekend and waits faithfully by the phone every night for some sub-par guy that is so not worthy of us that its past the point of being funny. But guess what, I am that girl. I think its almost inevitable for all of us to be that girl at some point. Why is that? This man has shown me nothing, this man has given me nothing, this man hasn't even called when he said he was going to! That's just common courtesy!
Little Ms. Super Feminist has had a change of heart. Someone has made me throw away my Ani DiFranco CDs (oh, how I will miss you, my sister) and made me succumb. Maybe its the lovely lies he tells, or the way he gets drunk and fights everyone. All I know is that I can't seem to get rid of him. He's like a band-aid that's been on so long that if I tear him off now the pain will be worse than what I had the band-aid on there for originally! Will some level-headed person whose opinion I respect more than my own please snap me out of this dysfunctional trance! Fat chance! I'm on my own with this one! Remember, you chased all your awesome friends away! Man, do I wish I would have followed my own advice. Feel free to leave me an e-slap in my comment box. I deserve it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home