Monday, September 12, 2005

It's been awhile . . .

It's been a while since I've blogged. The only excuse I have is that I worked my ass off this summer. Literally. I lost 24 lbs. Just from lifting fat old people and wiping ass. So I guess it really was worth the dirty work! But I'll NEVER do it again or recommend it to anyone else. So here's a little update about what's been going on: I started school again (Nursing school for those who don't know me). It really sucks and I truly don't have time for anything but reading, writing papers, and taking exams. I try to get crazy atleast one night a week though, but it doesn't always happen. It sucks cuz I never get to see all my buddies that I got wasted with all summer long. But I'm hoping that it'll pay off in the end and I won't hate being a nurse but I think I will. I'll post where I'll be working so no one goes there cuz I'm gonna be a really incompetant nurse! Also, here's the tally for the dead beat, alcoholic, ex-con affectionately nicknamed K-Fell (Like Britney's K-Fed, derived from "Kellon the Fellon") that I dated all summer:

Break- ups: 3

Make ups: 2 1/2 (sex only is half right?)

Drunken fights: 14

Drunken make-up booty calls: 17 (estimated)

# of times I kicked, punched or slapped him: 6

# of times he's cheated on me: 2 (known, not including unknown)

# of friends of mine that are a fan of K-Fell: 0

Needless to say it's been fun! Anyway, I must be getting back to the Grind!

Later On Tampon!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home