Sunday, June 19, 2005

Another fabulous weekend!

So another fabulous weekend has come and gone. This was my weekend off and I think I spent my time rather wisely. I had an alzheimer's walk Saturday A.M. followed by a relaxing boat ride with my family on McCook Lake. Later I had dinner with Aviry Renae at Applehoe's, I mean bee's. Applebee's. Then we joined some rather rowdy friends of ours in a limo ride around town while we worked on our pre-Biker Night's buzz. Then we hit downtown to proceed to get unmorally drunk and make sure that everyone there knew exactly what fools we are. This morning I woke up to a well deserved hang over and then ran an errand and met Aviry for lunch. Brandi and I hit the nearest public pool for some rays before I came over to my parents' house to help my dad set the dock up. We didn't get that accomplished but I still feel like the weekend was far from a waste. Now back to the grind of carrying old, fat people and wiping butts. God bless me.

">Link

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I'm guessing you work with Aviry and I've been under the impression her job is wiping old people's butts. Can you confirm or deny this?

8/18/2005 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home