Monday, September 19, 2005

Hawkeye girls are nuts and Kirty smells real bad!

Iowa City was ridiculous! I forgot what it was like to live and party in a college town on game day. We stayed with some guys that Kirty and Seth are buddies with and they live 2 blocks from Kinnick Stadium. K-fel didn't end up coming but that didn't make a difference. We got 'er done Friday night, came home, puked a gyro, and passed out. Woke up at 7-ish Saturday and started drinking again. By kick-off at 2:30 they'd gone through 10 kegs already. By the end of the day the total was 17 kegs tapped out. Out of hand! Kirty passed out and naturally got defiled right by the bathroom. I'm pretty sure he got pee-ed on atleast once! He smelled real bad. Since there was no T.P. left, some girls had gone into Chuck-O Butt F***-O's room and took a pillow and were wiping their privates with it and using it like community T.P.! Hawkeye girls are nuts! Since I'm in nursing school I just had all these horrible pictures in my head of the necrotic infections they were gonna get! Becky, Seth, and I took a nap in a room the size of a closet and woke up and realized someone had gotten blood all over my pillow and I'd slept on it. YUCKY!!!! Those are expensive Egyptian cotton sheets too! I played DD Saturday night cuz I don't think I could handle any more alcohol or I'd have to go on dialysis! Kirty was once again in basically a state of coma. Becky was once again telling me over and over and over, "My brother loves me soooo much. . . My boyfriend loves me soooo much. . . My mom loves me soooo much. . . " And Seth hustled some guys for enough free drinks to get the whole Hawkeye football team wasted! And I was just making fun of the teeny-bopper hookers and the drunk jocks. Everyone doing what they do best! We got up at a decent time Sunday (after I kicked each of 'em in the ribs) and got on the road. Once again everyone else was so hungover that I had to drive home too, eventhough I'd driven the whole way there. Kirty hadn't showered and he looked and smelled like bar sludge. I may have to shampoo my car seats. But to make them pay for it I played sappy, whiny country songs the whole 4 1/2 hours home. HeeHeeHee! That'll teach 'em! We got home and all basically just crashed at our homes. Avs called me up when I got home and asked if I wanted to go to J-town to have dinner with Papa Joe and Debbie Kay. Of course I do! So we did that and then went to Bud's for a couple drinks afterwards. All in all, pretty great weekend, even if I didn't get any boot!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

It makes me throw up a little in my mouth to hear about your smelly friend. I would be making him clean the car for sure.

9/21/2005 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home