Friday, September 23, 2005

Is 21 years of training not long enough?

If you see this man, tell him to do the dishes

Last month I moved in with my little bro, Bubba. He used to complain about his old roommate being really messy and a total slob so I figured that he'd grown up a little and gained some good old healthy hygiene. This is by far not the case. Let me start out by saying that my little bro could be the most important person in my life and I love him more than anyone else in the world. But. . .
He's a freakin slob! If you ask him to do something that takes 5 minutes and is totally painless and brainless, he'll do 1/4 of it in 30 seconds and leave the rest for the pet midget we got to do the house work. (Obviously we don't have a pet midget). You'd think after his 21 years on this earth he'd realize that if he did it right the first time he won't have to do it again or listen to me scream at him for half an hour about it. That seems worth it right? I mean seriously, Mom might have chased him around with a broom and wash clothe, but I'm not her and Momma's boy is gonna have to grow up or this is gonna be a LONG year!





1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Della, my friends and I are loving the blog. Keep it coming. Also, how about you and my worthless sister come visit me some time soon.

9/29/2005 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home