Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A fun little weekend!

I have a fun little weekend planned. I've gotten all of my homework for next week done ahead of time and scraped up a little cash and now I'm ready to go to someone else's town and have absolutely no reverence for it! Becky, Seth, Kellon, Kirty, Ben, Jon and I are making a trip down to Iowa City this weekend in a belated celebration of Seth's Birthday. We're staying at my dad's second cousin's son's house ( whom I don't know, but the guys I'm going with know very well). Iowa plays UNI this weekend so it should be pretty crazy. I'm interested in how a road trip with me and Becky and 5 guys is going to go, but any way you mix that it can't be bad! Only one problem. . .

. . . I'm on the rag. So I decided to do a little research online and find out if there's any way to speed up my period so I can turn this fun little weekend into a FUCKING RAD WEEKEND! I found this great little website that says that if you take 800mg of ibprofen every 8h for your whole period that it can shorten it up to half! It can't hurt anything but my liver, right? http://http://forums.obgyn.net/womens-health/WHF.9907/0631.html

I'm also trying to use only pads with the theory that an unblocked hose will flow better than a blocked hose. Not really a controlled experiment, but whatever. I'm sure you all would understand that a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to get some boot! Sorry this post was a little graphic but they can't all be sunshine and wildflowers! I'll keep you updated on how the weekend goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home