Friday, October 07, 2005

Holes in the toes

This is my philosophy on holes in the toes or anywhere on your socks. I'm generally very against it. As, Avs would say, "It's not real classy." But I think you'll all agree that there are sometimes when its borderline acceptable. The only two acceptable times are the very last day before you do laundry and when you're on the rag (cuz you're definately not gonna hook-up with anyone so no one will see your raggedy, holey socks). Any time other than that is just lazy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

I'm siding with my sister on this one. Socks with holes are never Ok.

10/07/2005 5:17 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I think holes are only acceptable when you're late for work/going out/anything and your socks are already on and ONLY when you start to put on your shoe do you find the hole. Then it's ok to wear them once and then throw them away. All other times = not classy. My question: Why do boys think it's totally fine to have holes in their socks? I don't get it.

10/17/2005 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home