Thursday, November 03, 2005

Oh Claire Danes, Who on This Earth Did You Blow?


I'm watching 1998's Les Miserable with Mr. Liam Neeson which I love. When I get sick I revert back to the classics like Les Mis, Pride and Predjudice and Lilo and Stitch. But, all I can think about is how ungodly homely Claire Danes is. This isn't the first time I've thought that. Even when I was 12 watching "My So-Called Life" I thought to myself, "If that hooch can get Jerod Leto, so can I!" That chin alone is cause for a charity event. "Won't you please give so that this poor girl doesn't have to risk her life by being engulfed in this man-eating crevice? For only ten cents a day, this girl will receive a mask that will protect her from her own face." That thing is hideous! I hate butt chins. And now she's Steve Martin's love interest in "Shopgirl". Awwww! That's just wrong! Who did this bug-eyed, sickly pale, butt-chinned, red-headed step-child blow to get into Hollywood and stay there? I mean seriously, does ANYONE find her attractive? That must be some Hoover she's got on her mug. Gross.












1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

One of my favorite Liam movies: Michael Collins. I feel like it went under the radar when it came out that's a series of unfortunate events. It's fun and it's history!

11/06/2005 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home