Monday, October 17, 2005

Another reason fat is the new skinny.

Bubba and I were getting a lobotomy visually (watching TV) when we saw a commercial for Fitness Made Simple workout videos. The trainer in these videos is a man named John Basedow. If you've ever seen these commercials you'd know that this man probably has around 4% body fat. Bubba then informs me that this man died in the tsunami. Which isn't at all funny. But all I can think to myself is, "Your six pack couldn't save you then, could it?" Just another example of how fat is the new skinny, 4% body fat is useless in a tsunami.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

I did not know that. I did know the creator of Atkins diet died when he fell and hit his head...with no yummy carbs in his belly.

10/18/2005 6:23 AM  
Blogger Alicia said...

Hey - read his website. He's not dead. Urban legend.

10/18/2005 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home