Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Pet Peeve of the Week

This week's pet peeve is when total strangers see you cry even though every muscle in your body is contracting to stop the inevitable tears and ask you rhetorically, "What's wrong, hun? Are you okay?" Alright, so I've had a really bad week. But seriously, If I'm walking briskly and not making eye contact, I don't want to talk. So keep your fake sympathy and beat it!

P.S. Please, no one take this personally. I truly love you all but just let me cry in peace. Not all the blogs can be shining and exhilerating!

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I had a similar-ish experience that resulting in me shoving VERY HARD a friend b/c she wouldn't drop the "what's wrong, tell me what's wrong" when I was having a cry. If I tell you I'm not going to talk to you about it, beat it!

10/23/2005 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home