Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Cowboy Classy!


So, my best friend Aviry Renae Truhe has these fabulous boots that she got at a rumage sale for $0.50, that's right, 50 cents. And somehow they seem to go great with everything! So naturally I had to have a pair of my own! But, it's impossible to find a great pair of size 10s, so I had to look elsewhere. Then I found these babies on Ebay! Aren't they beautiful? I have to have them! They go great with our "cowboy chic" phase, don't you think? I wear a ton of brown so I think I'll wear them more than you think. Anyway, let me know what you think. So shiny!
.

Avs sportin' "the boots" at last years' toga party. See, they go with everything!
P.S. Yes, that is the notorious MJ dance off moves!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

I like those A LOT. I just bought some boot/legwarmer combo things tonight, which my sister will no doubt call Eurotrashy. Better than her peed in cowboy boots, though.

10/18/2005 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home