Thursday, November 03, 2005

Another simple pleasure

I found my favorite song in a ring tone this week and I'm super excited about it. Ask anyone, my fav song is Jack Johnson's "Banana Pancakes". Eventhough I don't like bananas or pancakes. I dont know why but it's the most soothing thing I've heard in a long time and I can't stop playing it. Especially when I'm drunk. It hasn't just been a phase, this has been going on for like a year. I finally found it in a ringtone so now Jack and I can be together always. (sighs) Life is good.
Sample Jack here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

I went through a phase where I was OBSESSED with Sitting, Waiting, Wishing. What is it about Jack. Shit, now I need to listen to it.

11/04/2005 6:27 AM  
Blogger Della said...

He's undeniably seductive in a "I only want the best for you" kind of way. I too was obsessed with that song.

11/04/2005 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home