Monday, January 16, 2006

Untapped Resources and a Stellar Concert

I've been pretty delinquent about blogging lately mostly because the internet is down in my apartment and I'd have to go to Papa Jim's or school or whereever to get online. But some note worthy things have been going on lately. Namely, the Brad Paisley concert. In a nut shell- Yeehaw boozed super fun! We went up to Sioux Falls just in time for the concert, got really drunk at the concert, and annoyed most of the people around us. (But we were havin' a hoot-n-hollerin' good time). Afterwards Avs and I went out with one of her buddies from high school, Nick Something-or-other. We went to a couple bars and then to a Fryin'Pan (definately need one of those in the SC!) By that time we were drunk and beat so we just crashed at his house. Other than that, lately we've discovered an untapped resource right in my own backyard! South Sioux City, NE! I know what you're thinking, "You've got to be kidding, right?" I'm absolutely not kidding. There's a whole city worth of new boys and bars and trouble to get into right down the street! Our favorite place so far is Fatty'z and Fatty'z Backside (a country bar). We've been spending time there w/ my best friend from high school, Ashley, her parents and the whole clan that goes with them. Even the after-bars are pretty fruitful, if you know what I mean. I remember when Alicia was back she asked Avs and I, "Don't you guys ever worry about running out of boys?" Well, before, yes, I did, but now that we've found a whole new oil geyser to use up like a true Bush, it'll be a while before it goes dry. The only down side is that the bars close 1 hour earlier there than in the SC, but that just gives you more time for after bar activities (heee heee heee).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home