Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My phone is a POS

My phone is a POS. The first time it broke was only 4 mo after I got it. My ex-roommate was talking on it and biffed it while walking and it got smashed underneath her against the sidewalk. After that it only worked on speaker phone. No inconspicuous phone sex in public places for me anymore! I got insurance on it and turned it in but the insurance company said it was "User Abuse" (bullshit!) It's been that way for about the last 14 mo. Then, last week I dropped it coming out of clinicals and it broke again. Now it only works sometimes, and other times only one person can hear the other and other times it ends the call after 14 seconds. I hate that POS. So I told the insurance company that I dropped it in the tub and they're supposed to send me a now one today. But crappy DHL didn't deliver it by 5:00 PM like they *guaranteed* to so I have to wait, again! After 14 mo., this is like waking up Christmas morning and Christmas has been postponed a day. Sucks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

What kind of phone? Who is your carrier? I'm a phone nerd so I'm interested in the dets of who/what is the POS... I put $1 on it being a LG phone with Sprint - am I right or do I owe you the $?

10/17/2005 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home