Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Mmmm. . . Snowy Days

I adore snowy days, almost as much as I adore rainy days. The thought of old movies, hot chocolate (with a little Bailey's or Dr. McGillicutty's), and a cute boy to cuddle with makes the perfect snowy day. Getting buzzed and tumbling down a hill attempting to sled or making deformed snow angels is another fabulous snowy day activity. I think Avs' Aspen idea is looking really good right about now. Anybody up for a midwinter's road trip? Free room and board! (maybe) Seriously, though, a road trip is definately in order over Winter break. Let me know if you're interested!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Who do you hoodlums know in Aspen? What about a road trips to the good old MPLS?

12/01/2005 11:58 AM  
Blogger Della said...

I'm not fond of large obnoxious cities, Mpls is not a fav. but I may try to make it up. I hate large crowded, big city bars and lots of strange people I don't know. I'm kinda agoraphobic. just joshin

12/05/2005 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home