Tuesday, November 29, 2005

When will I learn that J-town boys are bad for your health?

I'll never learn. Since Avs and I started hanging out, I've gotten to know some of her J-town boys and then some other ones I've gotten to know. But, I do believe that I will never learn that nothing good ever comes from hooking up with, making out with or flirting with a J-town boy. For example, the Edward Scissorhands incident, Volleyball's disasterous end of the season, the "Travelin' Soldier" situation, and most recently my strep throat that I acquired pre-Thanksgiving from an un-named J-town boy. I'll never learn. What is it about them?

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

There is only 1 J-town boy worth making out with - and I bet you haven't made out with him.

11/29/2005 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home