Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I need a vacation.

I decided that I need a vacation. I'm so ridiculously bored in this town that I'm going stir crazy. I need at least 4 days to just get away and be away from almost everyone I know. Some time to myself to just be away. Maybe I'll go to the cabin, maybe to the Twin Cities to see Carin, maybe Des Moines and hang with Josh, maybe some po-dunk town where I know no one and will be left alone. All I know is I feel like I'm spinning my wheels and it's starting to get to me. 24 years here is long enough. I'm really ready to be gone. Maybe when school gets out, we'll see, but it probably won't happen. That minor detail of being incredibly poor always gets in the way. So I'll just dream on my blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

HOW ABOUT MINNEAPOLIS TO VISIT ALICIA AND LAURA? Unfortunately I'm out of town this weekend and next but seriously, get Aviry's Michael-Jackson-Dancing ass to come up here and visit. Work on that, Alicia and I are both in Mpls for 99% of December before Christmas.

11/15/2005 2:41 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

Um, yeah - Minneapolis.

11/15/2005 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home